Maître Daniel Tostado
Maître Daniel Tostado, born and raised in California, is both an avocat à la cour (Barreau de Paris) and an attorney-at-law (New York bar). He focuses his legal practice on helping clients who want French visas, residency permits, and French citizenship.
Working in close collaboration as legal counsel with private partners or directly with clients, Maître Daniel Tostado helps both corporations and individuals on matters of French immigration law.
Areas of Intervention
Maître Daniel Tostado has years of experience in the following domains:
- Brexit – UK citizens seeking an immigration status in France
- “Visitor” visa (such as for teleworking or retired clients)
- Highly-Qualified Worker visa (“Talent Passport” visas), having done cases in all ten sub-categories including:
- European Blue Card
- Graduates of French master programs (salarié qualifié)
- International Renown
- Secondment (intra-corporate transfer)
- Local Hire
- Family visas
- Spouses of French and EU Nationals
- PACS partners
- Reunification (regroupement familial)
- Appealing refusals
- 10-year residency permit
- Obtaining proof of French nationality (Certificat de nationalité française)
Learn more about services offered
Maître Tostado would be more than happy to help you make your dream of moving to (or staying in) France long-term a reality. He knows intimately every category of French immigration and how to best navigate the system to obtain visas and residency permits for you.
To schedule a consultation or undertake his assistance, feel free to contact him at [email protected]